Servo electric bending technology by Prima Power
The new eP-Series press brake by Prima Power is based on extensive experience in press brakes and servo electric machine tools for sheet metal working.
The innovative machine concept combines productivity, accuracy, flexibility and reliability with high respect to ecological aspects – we call this concept Green Means®.
The eP press brake is available in four models, eP-0520, eP-1030, eP-1336 and eP-2040, with different press tonnage and bending length to meet any production requirement.
- servo-electric drive system: sustainability and manufacturing efficiency and productivity, greater versatility, outstanding accuracy, lower power consumption, less maintenance and no oil to purchase and to get rid of
- pulley-belt system actuated by Prima Electro servo-drives distributes the bending force over the whole bending length
- 5-year warranty for the mechanical drive system in combination with annual maintenance agreement
- rigid and stable O-frame ensuring:
- tool alignment even under stress deformation
- excellent ram position accuracy and repeatability with bed-referenced linear encoders measuring upper and lower beam relative position
- flexibility: there is no throat limitations for long parts (typical of C-frame structure)
- gauging over the whole bending length
- Prima Electro Open Control: MSWindows based, two processors, operator –friendly 17” touch screen user interface, 2D graphical on-line programming and 3D visualization for Auto-Pol off-line programs
- easy-to-use and effective AutoPOL off-line programming
- block Laser safety equipment by Lazer Safe, most advanced solution in terms of productivity and protection level
- angle measurement option: high speed digital image processing technology to measure the angle of the formed work piece on every cycle with automatic correction of the bend program
- AQ-bending follower: no need of a second operator for supporting big parts
- Wila tooling system (recommended): quick accurate and flexible